Using cookies on the website of EDIH in construction and related web pages
(2) Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. They are widely used in order to make the website work more efficiently.
(4) EDIH in construction may use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the website that created the cookie, the website will not recognize you and will treat you as a completely new visitor.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies stay on your browser until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period set within the cookie. These cookies will recognize you as a return visitor.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of EDIH in construction’s website. They enable you to navigate around the website and use its essential features.
(5) The browsers which open the website of EDIH in construction allow you to delete all cookies at any time. To do this, please refer to the respective browser’s integrated help function. It is important to note that if you change your settings and delete certain cookies, you might not be able to get access to some website features or services.